I started this process on May 19, 2014 and as of today, August 14, 2014 I still don't have my loan and would like my appraisal fee back as they used an Appraiser who didn't even know that you don't cross a main road to pull comps for the appraisal.In addition, after waiting 3 months and not being told why I didn't receive a loan on a free and clear investment property (I have a 770 credit score and little debt) they said they were submitting to another lender.

I received an alert from my credit alert company saying there was another credit inquiry (which lowers your credit score) and Robert Mulcahy and Pearce Spurlin both told me they hadn't pulled and that was the second pull for the original loan, but this occurred AFTER the other loan didn't close.Now they won't even call me back or send an e-mail.

Had an Experience with Angel Oak Funding?

Comments

angeloakhomeloans

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about an unpleasant experience you had with Angel Oak.Though it does sound like your experience was with another division of our company, Angel Oak Prime Bridge, in either case we would certainly be available to help address your concerns.

Please contact Richard Staley at richard.staley@angeloakhomeloans.com to further address your situation and ensure better communication in the future.

Thank you!